Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A SIXTY YEAR OLD NEWBORN” HOW I WAS BORN, REBORN AND REBORN AGAIN IN THE BLOOD OF THE HOLY LORD JESUS CHRIST


Let me start my testimony by stating what I believe is Satin’s two biggest lies. Lies but for the awesome grace and mercy of the Holy Lord Jesus Christ would have consumed my soul for an eternity in the depths of Hell.
Satin’s Lie #1 – Once saved always saved. The concept that when you were 12 years old and accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and were baptized, well that was it. Sure you had to try and do the right thing, but if you didn’t it was no big deal, you had a get out of jail card through Jesus. He would always forgive you. I bet that one lie has helped take more Christian Souls to Hell than any other. The truth has always been right there in front us, it was just too easy for us to believe the lie and too hard for us to follow the narrow path. If the lie were true why would Jesus have said Mark 10:24-25; “Children, how hard is it to enter the kingdom of God! 25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.” If Satin’s lie were true Jesus’s words would make no sense.
Satin’s Lie #2 – The idea most Christian’s have that once we got the word in the new testament that somehow made the old testament just a book of history and only the Jews had to follow its teachings. Not true!!! Get this straight once and for all. The wages for unrepented sin is death and eternal damnation, period end of report!!! That includes sin in your dreams, in your subconscious, your soul ties including all the unforgiving sin of your ancestors back to the fourth generation. Bud, this is not your mother’s milk, this is raw red meat. Truth that you must accept with absolutely no excuses before you are able to humble yourself before the Lord and truly repent and receive forgiveness.
The two sins that are the hardest for most people to overcome is “Pride” and “unforgiveness”. Both of these sins if left unrepented will take you straight to Hell.
Pride - We don’t even know what we are supposed to know, and that isn’t much in the big picture. If you can’t humbly go to the Lord like an open vessel and let the Holy Spirit a Christian’s best friend guide you every day, well I say to you, you have condemned yourself to swim in a lake of burning sulphur for billions of years with no relief. Is that a clear enough picture for you?
Unforgiveness – I have heard it said by people I believe are true prophets of God say, “The Lord God Almighty will not allow the son Holy Lord Jesus Christ to forgive those who can’t forgive.” Come on precious people (I love it when Dr. Owuor, probably the greatest end time prophet alive today says precious people) it makes perfect sense. After all the pain and suffering the Holy Lord Jesus has suffered through, if we can’t forgive, totally and completely well you have already condemned yourself to an eternity in Hell. If you don’t think hell is real, I beg you to go on YouTube and watch Angelica Zonbrano’s “Prepare to meet the Lord” even grown men better not watch it without tissue. I cried so hard listening in Spanish but reading the English subtitles, my contact rolled up into my eye and I couldn’t find it till the next day.
Now that I have laid the groundwork and stated some of my new found truths, I will tell you how I was born, reborn and reborn again in the blood of our Lord and Savior the Holy Lord Jesus the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment